The C-A-T Elastic TQ Holder from North American Rescue was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest, gear or belt for rapid and easy access. It is made of 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors with end tuck instead of button snap. The Elastic Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open hood design to completely clear the TQ for removal up down or outward.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style strap with tuck finish eliminating the need for a button snap. Versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt for rapid & easy access
- Easy-open quick release hood
- Extended elastic body for TQ release outwards under pressure
- 500D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (not included)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)