North American Polar Skin Ice Sheets Large Size
- North American Rescue
Constructed from Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™, Polar Skin Ice Sheets™ come saturated in ArcticAqua™ and react to an elevated body temperature to promote evaporative cooling. The Large, Single Pack comes with one 36 x 60 in. Polar Skin Ice Sheet™. All Polar Skin products are packaged in a rugged, durable foil pouch that prevents air or moisture transfer.
Features of Polar Skin Technology
- Polar Skin Mini-Mesh™
- (n.) A unique smart textile treated with a hydrofunctional polymer. Fiber construction allows for liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight.
- (n.) A proprietary solution that prevents rigidity well below 0°F while providing the requisite moisture to support evaporative, convective, and conductive cooling.
- Larger version (36 x 60 in.) of the principle cooling component of the Polar Skin™ family of products for full body coverage
- Unique fiber construction allows air permeability of 518 CF/M and a liquid absorptive capacity 350% greater than basis weight
- Excellent thermal transmittance and moisture vapor transmission rate
- Adheres to current National Athletic Trainers’ Association and U.S. Army protocols for heat illness treatment
- Proven effectiveness by the University of Tennessee Nonwovens Research Lab
- Allows for full access to the body while cooling
- Packaged: L 8.5 in. x W 5.5 in. x H 1.5 in.
- Individual Ice Sheet: W 36 in. x L 60 in.
- Weight: 1.49 lb
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)