The ProStaff 5 20-60x82 Spotting Scope from Nikon delivers a capacious magnification spread with a very high zoom power of 20-60x. Initial scanning is already magnified to 20x but then zooming in for fine detail continues to an intense 60x for observing the intricacies of your chosen subject. That's on the ocular side. On the objective side is an immense 82mm of light-gathering ability that puts observation into the low-light situations of dawn, dusk, and overcast days, when nocturnal creatures are more apt to start showing themselves. The scope is made for outdoor conditions. Waterproof to 3.3 feet for up to 10 minutes, it is fully O-ring sealed and purged with nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. BAK4 multi-coated optics assure optimal high-contrast seeing with superb brightness and color fidelity. The angled eyepiece allows longer stress free viewing sessions with a more comfortable view of targets near the zenith. There is a built-in sliding sunshade for protection from excessive glare or raindrops on the objective. Backed up by Nikon's "No-Fault" repair/replacement 25-year warranty; regardless of what happens to the scope—even from negligence—Nikon will repair or replace (at their option) this extremely well-built and durable spotting scope.
- 82mm Objective Lens: An ideal balance of size and brightness.
- Multicoated Optics: Provides a bright, high contrast image with true color rendition.
- Ergonomic, Lightweight Porro Prism Design.
- Internal Surface Texturing: Minimizes reflective light loss inside scope.
- Built-in Sliding Sunshade: Eliminates glare in bright conditions, keeps dust and rain off objective lens in rainy or dusty conditions.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed.
- Lifetime Repair/Replacement – Excludes lost or stolen products and intentionally caused damage, and also excludes Nikon Rangefinders, Reflex Sights, Red Dot Sights, StabilEyes Binoculars & Specialty Optics.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)