The ProStaff 5 16-48x60 Spotting Scope from Nikon has a Porro prism design with fully multi-coated optics. A large magnification zoom of 16-48x allows a wider field scan followed by progressive magnification of finer details. The 60mm objective lens transmits enough light to make this spotting scope usable in the low-light periods of dawn and twilight. The angled eyepiece allows longer stress-free viewing sessions with a more comfortable view of targets near the zenith. There is a built-in sliding sunshade for protection from excessive glare or raindrops on the objective. The housing is fully O-ring sealed and purged with nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. Regardless of the weather conditions, the field of view will be sparkling clear and the optic's internal mechanism will be well protected from the negative effects of moisture and atmospheric residue. Waterproof to 3.3 feet for up to 10 minutes, this fieldscope is suitable for all types of outdoor activities in any kind of weather. Backed up by Nikon's "No-Fault" repair/replacement lifetime warranty regardless of what happens to the scope—even from your own negligence—Nikon will repair or replace (at their option) this extremely well-built and durable fieldscope.
60mm Objective Lens: An ideal balance of size and brightness.
- Multicoated Optics: Provides a bright, high contrast image with true color rendition.
- Ergonomic, Lightweight Porro Prism Design.
- Internal Surface Texturing: Minimizes reflective light loss inside scope.
- Built-in Sliding Sunshade: Eliminates glare in bright conditions, keeps dust and rain off objective lens in rainy or dusty conditions.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed.
- Lifetime Repair/Replacement – Excludes lost or stolen products and intentionally caused damage, and also excludes Nikon Rangefinders, Reflex Sights, Red Dot Sights, StabilEyes Binoculars & Specialty Optics.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)