The P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT is engineered with fully multicoated lenses and Nikon’s proprietary “TRUCOLOR” coating, which virtually eliminates the bluish tint associated with red dot sights. The sight’s 2 MOA dot is adjustable with 10 levels of brightness—the first two settings being night vision compatible—and is centered within the field of the 22mm sighting window for a wide field of view with unlimited-and-non-critical eye relief.
Windage and elevation adjustments on the P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT are in 1-MOA increments and are made using the integral tool on the top of each cap. The internal adjustment range for both elevation and windage is 100 MOA.
Nikon builds the P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT on a compact (2.8" x 1.7" x 1.7"), lightweight (4.2 ounce) aluminum alloy chassis that is shockproof, waterproof (IPX7) and extremely durable. The sight includes a removable rail mount with height spacer for fast, easy mounting to MSRs or any firearm with Picatinny rail or base.
P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT and all of its components are covered by Nikon’s 5-Year Warranty.
- MODEL P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT
- PRODUCT NUMBER 16510
- EYE RELIEF (mm) Unlimited
- ADJUSTMENT GRADUATION (MOA) 1 click: 1 MOA 1 revolution: 40 MOA ELEVATION/WINDAGE ADJUSTMENT RANGE (MOA) 100 MOA ELEVATION/WINDAGE ADJUSTMENT MECHANISM Flat driver on turret cap DOT SIZE (MOA) 2 MOA COLOR/RETICLE Matte/Red Dot COLOR OF TARGET DOT Red PARALLAX SETTING LENS COAT Fully multicoated, TRUCOLOR coating SIGHT WINDOW DIAMETER (mm) 22 BATTERY CR2032 BATTERY LIFE (at min. setting) (hrs) 14,000 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS 10 (initial 2 are Night Vision compatible) EMC US: FCC Part15 subpartB Class B EU: CE EMC DIRECTIVE Oceania : AS/NZS ENVIRONMENT RoHS WEEE BODY STRUCTURE Aluminum WATERPROOF PERFORMANCE IPX7 1m-30min. DIMENSIONS (BODY ONLY): (L) (IN.) 2.8 DIMENSIONS (BODY ONLY): (W) (IN.) 1.7 DIMENSIONS (BODY ONLY): (OVERALL H) (IN.) 1.7 WEIGHT (BODY) (OZ) 4.2
- 10-levels of brightness for virtually any light condition
- Extended battery life with low battery indicator
- Wide fiield of view
- Fully multicoated optics
- Integral Picatinny mount includes spacers to provide 1/3 co-witness or full co-witness
- Raised protrusion functions as fl at driver for adjustments
- 1x magnifi cation for both-eyes-open rapid engagement
- TRUCOLOR proprietary coating that minimizes the bluish tint common to refl ex and dot sights
- Night vision compatible, two brightness settings that are compatible with night vision gear
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Shockproof construction shrugs off hard recoil and rugged use
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)