A rugged tactical carrying crate for multi-caliber ammo storage and transport. Comes with three, O-ring sealed 50 caliber ammo cans(AC50C) for multi-caliber ammo storage. 50 caliber ammo cans are a convenient size to store all types of boxed or bulk ammo. Each can nests within a rugged polymer crate to form a compact storage and transportation solution. As versatile as they are sturdy, loaded crates are stackable, with carry handles and tie-down points on either end for ATV attachment. Made of rugged polypropylene to last.
Color: Dark earth cans / Army Green Crate
- Use this crate with its large handles to easily transport multi-caliber ammo storage
- Includes three MTM 50 caliber ammo cans(AC50C)
- Each ammo can has a water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage: Non-submersible
- Stackable and strap able with four tie down spots
- Outside dimensions: 13.5” x 25.4” x 8.9” (H); Made in the USA
This ammo can comes with a water resistant O-Ring seal and is made in Dayton Ohio.
All plastic design is lighter in weight than the 30 caliber US Military Surplus Ammunition Can. Transferring ammo to and from the range, just became a little easier! Ideal for ammo storage.
Double padlock tabs.
Ideal for bulk ammo storage - 1000 rounds of 9mm
MTM Ammo Cans are water-resistant not water proof.
MTM 50 Caliber ammo can(AC50C) features include:
- Military-style 50 cal size ammo can offers dry storage for ammunition, emergency gear, medical supplies, batteries, food, tools, boating and valuables.
- Heavy-duty dual latching system makes for a better seal and less likely to open accidentally
- Water-resistant O-ring seal for dry storage: Non-submersible
- Strong comfortable handle and double padlock tabbed for security. Designed for stacking and made of rugged polypropylene plastic. 30-pound carry capacity
- Outside Dimensions: 13.5" x 7.4" x 8.5" High - Inside Dimensions: 11” x 5.8" x 7.2" High Made in USA
Made In USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)