We believe the world’s toughest warriors deserve custom built gear to guarantee mission success. Sport cameras are not designed for military operations. Their awkward shape and high profile hinder movement, create dangerous snag hazards, fail under the rigors of combat, and are difficult to operate while wearing gloves. The MOHOC is a tactically designed camera that revolutionizes form-factor, durability and user interface.
Thanks to its proprietary helmet contour, the MOHOC is the world’s lowest profile helmet camera. Other helmet cameras snag on cables or run into doorways. Not MOHOC. We deliver a snag free, aerodynamic solution allowing you to operate without getting hung up.
Our IP68 camera is both dustproof and waterproof to 30 feet without a separate case. The military grade system also features superior durability. The metal and rubber over-molded polycarbonate housing is rigorously tested to 2 meter drops without skipping a video frame! MOHOC is built for those whose gear must be able to withstand the harshest environments.
One Touch Operation:
Easy to operate even with gloves. Single finger operation of rotating toggle or photo shutter button. Toggle to record and camera immediately powers ON and starts recording. No more asking someone else to confirm if your camera is recording or if the lights are on. Built-in vibration feedback for stealth operation to communicate the camera activity without any lights which maintains light discipline. Single button, simple settings, auto-record providing stunning 1080p HD video and 12 MP photos.
With the twist of your fingers you can rotate the MOHOC lens to match the position of the camera body for a level shot. Regardless of the helmet mounting position on top or side, or attached directly to a wall, always get the shot positioned horizontally with the 190 degree rotating MOHOC lens. Use the lens crosshairs to visually line up the horizon or wireless connect to the MOHOC App and preview the position. Set it, level it, and forget it.
The MOHOC base matches the curvature of any helmet to provide unprecedented secure attachment and a streamlined helmet profile. The integration is so seamless its as if the camera was built directly into the helmet. Securely attaches to all military, law enforcement, motorcycle, or recreational helmets in all shapes, sizes, and virtually any location. The CurveLock enables the MOHOC to connect directly to the helmets surface and eliminates any snag points. 550 cord…no problem. The MOHOC easily deflects chords and rope without getting caught or hung up.
MOHOC comes equipped with our Li-ion Rechargeable 1100 mA battery. Don’t let an extended operation or multi-day mission prevent you from recording. Simply remove the rechargeable and insert 2 CR123A batteries for non-stop footage. Up to 2 hr 45 min of record time with the MOHOC rechargeable and 5+ hours of uninterrupted video under CR123A power.
Military Ruggedized, Waterproof, Dustproof, and Drop-tested:
MOHOC’s design means you don’t need an extra camera case to protect your camera. This IP68 camera delivers waterproof performance to 10 meters, dustproof, and military protection all in the everyday housing. Superior shock and drop protection up to 2m makes this the leader in durability for cameras.
Securely connect wirelessly to your MOHOC with iOS or Android smartphones. Enables you to live preview the video footage, start and stop recording, take photos, change settings, or send images from your camera through your smartphone.
- Weight - 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions - 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
- Video Settings - 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
- Photos - 12MP
- Field of View - 140 degrees
- Lens Aperture - F/2.8
- Battery Life - Continuous record time of 2 hours 45 minutes for 1100 mAh rechargeable and 5+ for CR123A
- MOHOC Camera
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1100 mAh
- Industrial Strength Black Velcro Strips (Loop)
- micro USB cable to charge battery and download content to computer
- Camera bag
MOHOC IR Camera
The NEW MOHOC® IR Camera incorporates the revolutionary snag-free form factor, durability, and user interface features of the standard MOHOC® Camera with a NEW IR lens and IR-optimized software for night operation.
- Captures Full HD, black and white (B&W)
- 1080p video and 12MP photos in total darkness when used with infrared illumination
- MOHOC® IR records B&W images in daylight, low light, and white light conditions…one camera for the entire visible and infrared light spectrum from 420nm to 950nm wavelengths
- Captures full HD Black & White images in visible and IR light spectrum from 420nm to 950nm
- Weight: 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
- Video Settings: 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
- Photos: 12MP
- Field of View: 140 degrees
- Lens Aperture: F/2.8
- Battery Life: Continuous record time of 2 hours 45 minutes for 1100 mAh rechargeable and 5+ for CR123A
- Dustproof and Waterproof to 30ft for 30 minutes
- (1) MOHOC® IR Camera
- (1) Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1100 mAh
- (2) Industrial Strength Black Velcro® Strips (Loop)
- (1) micro USB cable to charge battery and download content to computer
- (1) Lanyard
- (1) Camera bag
Sold Separately: Infrared lighting and microSD card Class 10 or UHS-1 required
Cameras & Accessories
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)