Rig hands in the oil and gas industry are often exposed to cut hazards leading to severe skin abrasions and lacerations to the palm and fingers. The ORHD® CR5 provides CE Level 5 cut resistance throughout the palm and fingers for maximum cut protection during drilling operations. Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger. 2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist. The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- The entire palm is layered with Armortex® CE Level 5 cut resistance.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the fingertips with dedicated flex areas for easy finger mobility.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- Additional synthetic panels reinforce high wear areas on the palm and thumb.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids and enhance grip while reducing abrasion to the entire palm.
- Top layer of synthetic palm is anatomically cut in flex areas to reduce bunching and material overlap.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)