Maxpedition Radio Pouch
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
The RDP Radio Pouch has adjustable side and bottom hook & loop straps to fit a wide range of radio sizes. An adjustable top bungee retention with durable buckle keeps the radio secure.
The RDP comes with one (1) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Lightweight Anti-Break Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Adjustable top bungee retention with durable buckle
- Adjustable side and bottom hook & loop straps to fit a wide range of radio sizes
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Refined construction with elegant inlays
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Min. circumference: 7 in | 17.8 cm
- Max. circumference: 11.5 in | 29.2 cm
- Min. radio height: 5.25 in | 13.3 cm
- Max radio height: 10 in | 25.4 cm
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)