AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: FRP™ First Response Pouch
The FRP First Response Pouch is an updated interpretation of the traditional blow-out medical pouch. It has an interior paracord adjuster used to set the angle of opening for the main compartment. The inside is equipped with elastic straps and pockets for organizing first aid essentials.
The FRP comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
- Updated interpretation of the traditional blow-out medical pouch
- Dual zippered full-length opening
- Interior paracord adjuster to set the angle of opening
- Interior elastic straps and pockets for retention & organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Frontal 2" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)