Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
- Shipped From Warehouse Or By Manufacturer
- 4.00 LBS
Falcon-II backpack. 1520 cu. in. / 25L capacity. Uses 100 oz. water reservoir.
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
- Secondary Compartment: 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters
- Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Belt (min 9" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 19" loop / max 52" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
- (1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
- (2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- (3) Addition of 3 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- (4) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
- (5) Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
- (6) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
- (7) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
- (8) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
- (9) Organizer in lower front pocket
- (10) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Absolutely, without a doubt, the best backpack ever made. Just buy one. Easily worth three times as much.