NEW! 9mm Luger Magazine Loader
COMPATIBLE WITH 9MM DOUBLE STACK MAGAZINES FOR THESE PISTOL MODELS
- SIG - 320, P224, P226, P228, P229, P250, SP2022, SP2340, SP2009
- Glock - Glock 17, Glock 17L, Glock 18, Glock 19, Glock 26, Glock 34
- Spring Field Armory - XD, XD mod.2
- Smith & Wesson - M&P
- CZ USA - P10
- Ruger - SR9, SR9c, 9E
- 100% Made In USA
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Intelligent System Automatically Orients Ammo Before Loading
- Stops loading When Magazine Is Full
- Loading Dock, Locks Magazines In Place While Being Fed w/Trigger Release.
- Safety System Will NOT Allow Ammo To Be Feed In The Wrong Direction.
The MAGPUMP is a hopper fed, loose ammo loader for .223, 5.56 NATO, and .300 Blackout. Compatible with all Mil Spec AR-15 magazines, the MAGPUMP is easy to use. Simply load the rounds into the hopper in either direction, insert the magazine, and actuate the lever. The patent pending design enables the MAGPUMP to dispense one round of ammo with each actuation, automatically orienting the round and loading it into the magazine. A mechanical interlock prevents damage to the ammo by pausing actuation until the ammunition is in place, aligned with the magazine. When the magazine is full, the MAGPUMP will not attempt to load another round.
- Reduces magazine loading time by more than 50%.
- Eliminates hand fatigue caused from loading.
- Requires much less physical effort and strength to fully load magazines.
- Hopper fed, loose ammo loader for .223 Rem, 5.56 NATO and .300 Blackout rounds
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR15 magazines
- Screw-Down Base Mounts to any Weaver or Picatinny rail
- MagDump magazine unloader included w/purchase.
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Made in the USA
- NEW 9mm Luger Magazine Loader, Compatible with: GLOCK, SIG, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Ruger, CZ double stack magazines
- Material: Glass Filled Polymer.
- Weight: 3lbs
- Dimensions: 11"x6"x3" - 11" High w/Hopper, 8" w/Hopper Removed.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Easy to use. Heavy duty construction. Even better when they develop the mag inserts for the Beretta and Fn 509 mags.
I don't shoot thousands of rounds a month, but when I shoot I like to burn through 4-500 rounds at a time. I have severe arthritis that affects my fingers and hands. This is a life saver. I loaded 10 mags in less then 15 minutes and did so effortlessly. I can't say enough good about this loader, it is the real deal!
Very innovative invention! Makes loading AR-15 magazines a snap. Toss the bullets in the hopper, makes no difference which way they point, load up a mag, start working the loading lever and in no time, the mag is loaded up. The geniuses at Magpul have done it again! I recommend this device highly! What a time saver!
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)