Lowa Men's Zephyr GTX Hi TF Boots
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
Designed to answer the need for faster, lighter footwear that can handle the most punishing conditions. LOWA Boots' comfort and performance make them a favorite among service personnel.
This is a non-GORE-TEX® version of our popular duty boots. This item is water-resistant, but it is not waterproof. Lightweight, tall-shafted, 8 inch, breathable desert boot with Monowrap® comfort technology.
- UPPER: Split leather and Cordura®.
- MIDSOLE: Comfortable PU, with Monowrap® frame construction for comfort and stability.
- LINING: Quick Drying Fabric
- OUTSOLE: Cross
- STABILIZER: 3/4 length, stiff nylon for knee and back support when carrying heavy loads.
- FOOTBED: Climate control.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Short break in time, very comfortable so far. I hike in a desert environment on foot patrols approximately 10 miles a day. The goretex lining helps wick away moisture and provides reasonable breatheability while still keeping my feet dry from the occasional puddle or mud hole. I do have concerns about the soft soles however which is why this rating is a four. I don’t want to buy a new pair of boots every six months to one year. If the soles continue to wear down like they are, these won’t last me through the rest of 2018. I’ve only had them for two weeks, I guess we will see what comes.
Great product, don't change them and I will keep buying them.