This light-weighted bulletproof helmet meets NIJ Level IIIA standards.
- Ballistics tested by Chesapeake to NIJ Level IIIA
- Durable and water/chemical/UV resistant
- Secured to position using ergonomically designed locking system that’s easy to adjust, convenient, and secure
- Using OCC-DIAL adjustable belt to adjust the size to exactly match your head and make you more comfortable
- Internal cushion, for added comfort and security, made of impact-absorbing form and memory form that creates impact buffer as well as is breathable and resistant to environmental factors (such as temperature/humidity/elevation changes).
- Designed to fit noise-cancelling headsets and other communication equipment easily inside the helmet
- External rail provides flexibility for additional equipment
- Weight: 3.3 Lbs
- Size Chart: Large: 22.5" To 23.4" - X-Large: 23.5" To 24.2"
This helmet is the most comfortable helmet I have purchased to date (3 prior helmets) The price is a almost unbelievable deal and it comes with accessory rails, a night vision mount and bungle cords for your NODS built in. Love it!
Good helmet for the money. My complaint is color. I ordered a tan, it’s more of a sand. A can of coyote brown spray paint fixed the problem.
If it's a true ballistic rated helmet, then it's a good deal. It's slightly heavier than some of the other more expensive versions,but at the price point and with the features shown, it is not much of a factor. The reason I primarily gave it a four star rating, was the chin fastener. The fastener is difficult to manipulate without gloves and appears cheap and flimsy. When I mounted a few tactical toys on the helmet and wore gloves, the closure/opening of the chin strap gave me difficulty. I will be replacing that part fairly soon.
Great product, great value!
so ill start by saying my standard issued helmet is the ops core. I was extremely skeptical to purchase this for my personal kit because of being unable to find any tests online, reviews on the company, and obviously the dramatic price difference between these and any other ballistic fast helmet. However, I took the risk and I am glad I did. The fit is the same size I wear with the ops core and the quality feels the same as well believe it or not. All in all, the only reason I don't give this a 5 is because "LongFri" sucks for advertisement and proof of product, but I honestly feel this helmet will stand true just as the proven ops core and military mitches have. On the same token, if I wind up wrong and take one to the dome and live to tell about it, ill try and remember to let you know.
For what you pay it is great. That being said, the sizing measurements are a little off. I found the helmet to be a little too tight.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)