Leupold's DeltaPoint Pro Reflex Sight provides users with an unmagnified reflex sight designed for fast close-range target acquisition and tracking. This sight features an illuminated red 2.5 MOA Dot reticle, automatic brightness control, and a motion sensor for auto-on and off. Its aspheric window reduces distortion at the edges of the view, while the protective anti-reflection DiamondCoat optical coatings protect the lens from scratches and abrasions. The edges of the lens are also blackened to prevent glare and light diffusion for improved contrast and resolution.
The DeltaPoint Pro has 1 MOA impact point correction to put users on-target, and ±60 MOA windage and elevation adjustment to correct for most situations. Its durable and lightweight magnesium-alloy housing is sealed to be submersible to a maximum depth of 33' and its broad -20 to 120°F operating temperature enables its use in all weather and conditions.
- 1x magnification
- 1.02 x 0.75" sight window
- Aspheric lens increases the usable field of view while eliminating image fall-off toward the lens edges and reduces distortion at the edges
- Anti-reflection lens coatings increases light transmission for brighter views
- Blackened lens edges reduce glare and light diffusion from the edges for improved contrast and resolution
- 2.5 OR 7.5 MOA variable-output center aiming dot
- Intelligent Brightness Control (IBC): Built-in sensor adjusts reticle brightness to ambient light within 1/10 of a second
- When changing from bright to dark conditions, the IBC gradually steps the brightness down to match the user's eye dilation to keep the reticle in clear sight
Use and Handling
- 1 MOA impact point correction
- ±60 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Unlimited eye relief, designed for both-eyes-open use
- Motion Sensor Technology (MSL) senses movement and automatically turns itself on
- After 5 minutes without moving unit switches to Sleep Mode to conserve battery power
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- DiamondCoat lens coatings protects the glass from scratches and abrasions
- Waterproof, tested to 66'
- Low-battery indication directly in the line of sight
- Compact design weighs 0.6 oz with battery
- Includes protective scope cover
Great, full featured sight, does everything it is supposed to.
I’m sure this is a great product that’s why I gave it 5 stars. However, it’s been 2 weeks since I’ve ordered this optic and have yet to get a shipping notice. So, 5 stars for the optic, and 2 stars for Botach.
Excellent Reflex Sight meeting all my expectations.
Installed on a Glock 34 MOS, so far has been excellent.
Wish I had this on all my guns!
I had to special order longer screws to attach it to the slide on my FNH FNXTactical 45 pistol, once they arrive it will be a perfect addition.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)