Leica is the first premium manufacturer to implement its red dot sight with asphere, guaranteeing an even crisper and more brilliant image of the illuminated dot, extremely high image quality as well as excellent viewing comfort. Milled from a single piece of aluminum, the compact and lightweight housing of the Tempus ASPH. is also extremely rugged and robust. The Tempus is available in two different versions: Either with dot size 3.5 MOA for more visibility of the target mark or with dot size 2.0 MOA for minimal target coverage.
Red-dot sight Leica Tempus ASPH.
MOA 55 502 2.0 MOA
Scope of delivery protection cover, optics cleaning cloth, opener for battery holder, allen key for adjusting the height and lateral adjustment screw
- Magnification 1.0 x
- Front lens dimensions (W x H) 21 x 25 mm
- Height adjustment 100 MOA
- Side adjustmenst 100 MOA
- Adjustments per click 1.1 MOA
- Parallax 40 m horizontal < 2.5 cm, 40 m vertical < 4.5 cm
- Parallax free from 50 m
- Resolution < 60"
- Aspheric lens yes
- Red-dot intensity levels 12
- Dot size (subtensions) 2.0 MOA (5,8 cm/100 m)
- Color red peak 645 nm / dominant 630 nm
- Operational –13 up to +122 °F / –25 up to +50 °C
- Storage –31 up to +158 °F / –35 up to +70 °C
- Plus/minus push buttons (functions) any button = ON hold for 3 sec = OFF AUTO-OFF at 4 hours without operation 12 intensity settings.
- Battery 1 x 3 V CR2032 Lithium-type Waterproof yes, 3 ft. / 1 m depth (0.1 bar)
- Housing aluminum
- Dimensions (L x H x D) 2.1 x 1.35 x 1.1 in / 53.5 x 34.5 x 28 mm
- Weight 1.31 oz / 37 g (1.41 oz / 40 g incl. battery)
Scope of delivery: protection cover, optics cleaning cloth, opener for battery holder, allen key for adjusting the height and lateral adjustment screw.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)