The L7AWM is a lightweight magazine with an integrated front guard and welded steel feed lip which provides maximize stiffness and reliability while preventing dimpling to the front of the magazine. A switchable drain in the floor plate lock comes standard on all L7s, allowing users to configure the magazine for either water-borne or extreme dust conditions. The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple weapon systems – SR25, DPMS 308, SIG 716, LM308, etc. Available now in 5, 10, 20 and 25-round capacities in translucent and opaque.
Designed, tooled, manufactured and assembled in the USA (Patent Pending).
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded stainless front guard, wear-resistant for high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Available with translucent or opaque body
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Slide on bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches
At the price I paid for 2 magazines, very very pleased. Ultra reliable, easy ammo checks, exceptionally durable. Well worth the $. No flex like other polymer magazines. Best follower/spring set up in the industry. Highly recommend these mags to those that demand perfection. As always, Botach is a pleasure to do business with.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)