Lancer 5.56mm & 7.62mm Magazines
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 10% off|
|Buy 6 - 9||and get 12% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 15% off|
The L5 AWM is a hybrid magazine that combines the best features of polymer and steel magazine designs. Unique to the AWM is the one piece wrap-around hardened steel feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to an impact resistant polymer body. The hardened steel feed lips won’t bend, break or deform due to rough handling or long term storage. An aggressive surface texture has been applied to the polymer body to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches. The combination of steel and polymer result in a lightweight, robust magazine tough enough for professional use.
The internal geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curve that has been maximized to feed the 5.56X45mm NATO round and has a non-tilting follower for trouble-free feeding. The feed lips are made from a single piece of precision formed steel that is hardened, then PTFE coated for corrosion resistance. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing, including exposure to DEET.
The L5 AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems; M4/M16/AR, HK416, SCAR-L / Mk16, and the ARX160 to name a few, and is available in 20-and 30-round capacity with a translucent or opaque polymer body.>
- Polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures
- Can be dropped onto the feed lips without damage
- Withstands 5 foot drop, fully loaded onto concrete at -40o F through +180o F
- One piece hardened steel wrap-around feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to the polymer body.
- Can be stored loaded for extended periods of time without feed lip spreading
- Steel feed lip assembly is PTFE coated for corrosion resistance.
- Body and component materials that are corrosion and chemical resistant
- Passes military chemical testing including exposure to DEET.
- The Translucent version has round count markers at 20 and 30 rounds Aggressive, non-slip surface texture
- Non-Tilt follower, Constant radius internal geometry
- Made in the USA
These mags have been excellent so far. I bought these because I loved the one that came with my PWS Rifle. Have not had any issues with either these .300 blk or my 5.56 mags.
Great looking and very rugged. I feel comfortable keeping some of this new mags loaded. I highly recommend them!
This is the best 300 BLK specific mag I have used to date. Loads and feeds both my factory and hand loads. Only shot supers so far with no issues. Mag feels and looks solid and I am a big fan of the metal feed lip's. Will add more once I have tried subs.
They work perfectly in my DPMS G2 LR308. No problems at all.
I was very happy with the clear 30rd mag. I ordered another after it had been delivered and seen how good the quality of the mag was.
Love the Lancer Advanced Warfighter Magazines, it's light weight, great durability, awesome color options and metal feed lips, great quality. Only a stainless mag can beat the durability but never the weight. As good as other leading Magazines. The load and eject with ease. Best prices I found on the internet for the Translucent Tan color.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)