Lancer 5.56mm & 7.62mm Magazines
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 10% off|
|Buy 6 - 9||and get 12% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 15% off|
The L5 AWM is a hybrid magazine that combines the best features of polymer and steel magazine designs. Unique to the AWM is the one piece wrap-around hardened steel feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to an impact resistant polymer body. The hardened steel feed lips won’t bend, break or deform due to rough handling or long term storage. An aggressive surface texture has been applied to the polymer body to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches. The combination of steel and polymer result in a lightweight, robust magazine tough enough for professional use.
The internal geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curve that has been maximized to feed the 5.56X45mm NATO round and has a non-tilting follower for trouble-free feeding. The feed lips are made from a single piece of precision formed steel that is hardened, then PTFE coated for corrosion resistance. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing, including exposure to DEET.
The L5 AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems; M4/M16/AR, HK416, SCAR-L / Mk16, and the ARX160 to name a few, and is available in 20-and 30-round capacity with a translucent or opaque polymer body.>
- Polymer body that is impact resistant through a wide range of temperatures
- Can be dropped onto the feed lips without damage
- Withstands 5 foot drop, fully loaded onto concrete at -40o F through +180o F
- One piece hardened steel wrap-around feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to the polymer body.
- Can be stored loaded for extended periods of time without feed lip spreading
- Steel feed lip assembly is PTFE coated for corrosion resistance.
- Body and component materials that are corrosion and chemical resistant
- Passes military chemical testing including exposure to DEET.
- The Translucent version has round count markers at 20 and 30 rounds Aggressive, non-slip surface texture
- Non-Tilt follower, Constant radius internal geometry
- Made in the USA
Simply the best AR-15 magazines
These mags are great. Love the translucent look. Makes it easy to keep track of rounds. The steel feed lips are great too, no need for the caps like magpul uses.
Maybe the color affects the quality but I have multiple Lancer Mags. This last batch just seems more on the brittle side and not the quality I come to expect from Lancer. They function. But not as smoothly or as flawless as all my other ones. If I do buy more I'm sticking with black. They seem to be the best of the bunch
these are truly great mags...I bought just a couple initially. Now I'm slowly replacing all of my 300ACC and 5.56 mags with Lancers.
Glad to see somebody somebody finally came out with 300 Blackout magazines just for the cartridge and Lancer is one of the top ones around I really love them will order more
These mags have been excellent so far. I bought these because I loved the one that came with my PWS Rifle. Have not had any issues with either these .300 blk or my 5.56 mags.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)