KZ Barrel Spline Socket Rod For AR15/M4 Upper 5.56mm Receivers
- 3.00 LBS
A great tool that securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work. The removal and installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler.
Designed to be gripped in a bench vise so that the rod is either horizontal or vertical. The upper receiver is then slid onto the rod and the rod’s integral splines enter the barrel extension and secure the barrel extension from turning.
This allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension. The receiver vise blocks transmit the turning force into the aluminum receiver, a good part of which passes through the small, easily distorted receiver index pin. With the Barrel Spline Socket Rod, marring of an upper receiver’s finish by gripping and twisting inside vise blocks is eliminated and so is the need to remove sights and mounts from the receiver’s M1913 rail.
- For all AR15/M16/M4/AR10/SR25 Type Rifles & Pistols
- Securely holds an upper receiver assembly for maintenance and assembly work
- Removal & installation of barrels, flash hiders, gas blocks and hand guards is made much easier and simpler
- Designed to be gripped in a bench vise
- Allows all the torque from barrel nut wrenches to go directly into the barrel extension.
- Cut from solid bar of 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Heat Treated to 57RC
- Black oxide Smooth finish
- Hanging hole
- Length: 5.56mm Model 11.75" / 7.62mm Model 12.750"
- Weight: 5.56mm Model 2.3 lbs. / 7.62mm Model 3.5 lbs.
- Diameter: 5.56mm Model 1" / 7.62mm Model 1.187".
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
Just what I needed
I love Geisselle products but twice the price for a Reaction Rod when this does the same thing and is made very well...? I’ll save my $$ and buy ammo or something.
Excellent tool. Provides a better configuration for torquing and loosening barrels.
Great product. Highly recommend
Very nice tool. Works great. However 2 weeks for shipping not so great
Holds upper in place, worked well in my 6.5 grendel barrel and upper. Kinda a pain to turn your upper on this, but I was also working on the upper without any oil inside.
This worked great! Wonderful product! Don’t get the reaction rod and just get this you won’t be disappointed.
Bought this after looking into different ways to vice an upper. Saw the price of other brands rod ($250) and said, "hell no."
After doing more searching I came across this sweet deal. Works greats and is 200% worth the money if you're going to be removing barrel nuts
10/10 would buy again