Kley-Zion & United Shield Ballistic Package Deal - Level IIIA 10x13 Plates Only 3 lbs.
Kley-Zion Ultra Low Profile Ballistic Panel Carrier (x1)
United Shield Spartan Level IIIA Ballistic Panels (x2)
Kley-Zion Ultra Low Profile Ballistic Panel Carrier
Features / Specifications:
- 1000D Cordura Nylon
- Can be used with 1 or 2 plates
- Mil-Spec grade seatbelt type webbing
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Quick release waist strap
- 4x6 Velcrow
- 100% Made In USA
United Shield Spartan Level IIIA Ballistic
The Spartan panel is a high performance, lightweight and ultra thin panel designed to provide discrete protection against hand guns, knives and explosion. Spartan is rated to NIJ Level IIIA 0108.01 (Ballisticresistant protective materials) which includes 44 magnum and 9mm and all lesser threats. Spartan is constructed from United Shield’s advanced proprietary technology and is available curved or flat.
Light Enough For:
- and More
Special Threat-tested in conjunction with Level II vest against the following rounds:
- FN 5.7 X 28mm 27- Grain SS195 LFHP
- FN 5.7 X 28mm 40-grain Hornady V-Max (Blue Tip)
- .44 MAG, 240-grain SJHP
- .357 SIG 125 grain FMJFN
- .357 SIG 125- grain GDHP
- 9-mm +P+, 127-grain SXT
- Less than a regular text book
- 10 x 12 inch plate weighs .96lb (440 grams)
- and is 3/16 inch thick (<5mm)
- Spartan can be used in a variety of different applications including backpacks, clipboards, briefcases, handbags ,trauma armor, Structural armor, upgrade plates etc.
- The standard plate has a black nylon wrap. Other colors and finishes are available on request.
Warranty & Quality Assurance
- United Shield International Ltd offers a five year warranty on ballistic performance and is an ISO9001:2008 registered company.
I purchased the set for my daughter. I'm glad they were delivered to me, the fit was so tight that she would have been unable to put the plates into the carrier. The stitching didn't tear out when the plates were inserted, but I would expect it to in the near future. When it does, I'll seam seal the edges as well as double needle stitch them. For the money, and given the need for it being discrete, it is an acceptable quality, hopefully she won't have to test the plates.
I liked but i need more curve for front panel
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)