The Kley-Zion Quick Adjust Low Profile Sling was designed be a one sling for all weapon systems. The secret is our Proprietary custom made slider, combined with our mil-spec heavy-duty 1.25" webbing, provides for fast, ultra-smooth, snag free, and positive sling adjustment. Grap the slider or the installed 5" mil-spec webbing Pull-Tab to make quick adjustments, leaving no tail or loops. The Pull-Tab can be cut off or shortened.
All Kley-Zion slings are 100% made with USA made materials.
- Proprietary quike adjust slider, w/Pull-TAP
- Made With Mil-Spec Gripper Webbing w/3 Latex Rubber Strips
- Pull-Tab, made of 5" mil-spec heavy-duty webbing, can be shortend or cut -off
- Quick adjust, change the length of the instantly, no tails, no loops
- 21" x 2" sholder strap w/16 12GA Shotgun Shell Holder
- 3 adjustments points for the perfect fit, and enough webing to accommodate the extra big boys
- Dedicated 2 point sling, easaly converts to a single-point sling with accessories.
- 1.25" Mil-Spec webbing.
- 100% USA MADE
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST A QUOTE button below the ADD TO CART button
- Fill-out the form & click SUBMIT FORM
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)