Take your shooting to the next level! The Kestrel 5700 Sportsman Weather Meter combines accurate measurement of air density and wind with a powerful ballistics calculator to deliver precise elevation and windage solutions for any gun, any round, any shot. The built-in enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 ballistics solver is tested and trusted by long-range hunters and shooters.
Kestrel 5700 Sportsman Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics Overview
- Employs the enhanced Applied Ballistics G1/G7 solver, including Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis corrections to achieve accurate long-range shots.
- Muzzle Velocity Truing allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph.
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, or clicks)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides convenient gun management and backup.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)