Kestrel 3500NV Weather Meter Olive Drab w/ Digital Psychrometer & NV Backlight
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
TheKestrel 3500 Weather Meter has the most functions of any Kestrel Meter in the 3000 series. The Kestrel 3500 measures temperature, wind speeds, barometric phenomena, pressure trends of up to3 hours, and more. The Kestrel 3500 provides a complete range of weather measurements, but does not log accumulated data like the more high-tech weather meters of the Kestrel 4000 series. For those who need a full reading of only the latest weather information, the 3500 is the ideal Kestrel Meter.
The Kestrel 3500 Weather Meter has all the capabilities of the Kestrel 3000, plus:
- Barometric Pressure
- Barometric Trend
In addition to the Kestrel 3500's pressure trend indicator, it also has the advantage of altitude and barometric pressure measurement. With these features on hand at any time, the Kestrel 3500 becomes an ideal weather instrument for outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen and women, and anyone else that will benefit from accurate and up to the second weather and barometric information.
The Barometric Trend feature is not quite the graph of the Kestrel 4000 series, but rather an arrow indicator. The arrow will indicate the trend of the previous 3 hours even if the meter was off. If the batteries are changed, the arrow will show just the current trend, not historical.
For military, or just those using it at night a lot, the Olive Drab NV version of the Kestrel 3500 features a night-vision preserving backlight. Backlight incorporates optical filter to reduce overall brightness and minimize blue and green spectrum light to preserve night vision. (Note: This backlight appears soft greyish pink, not "red", and is still in the visible spectrum, so is not compatible with night-vision equipment.)
The Kestrel 3500's easy to use menu system scrolls through 9 different environmental measurement conditions. It has an external temperature sensor with a waterproof casing that allows you to gauge the temperature of water, snow, and the open air. The sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info, and a hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
- Barometric pressure
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Dew point
- Wet bulb temperature
- Wind chill
- Air, water, and snow temperature
- Current wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
- Real-time clock
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Forecast weather with pressure trend indicator
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Innovative, thermally adjusted humidity sensor designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Protective cover with sure-grip over molding
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
- A slip-on protective cover
- Neck lanyard
- CR2032 coin cell battery (Average life 300 hours)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)