Kel-Tec SUB 2000 Glock 23 13rd 16" LTW Blued Rifle w/Black Grip
The semi-automatic Sub-2000 is designed to be the most convenient 9mm or .40 caliber rifle available. It’s adjustable and foldable to 16.25 x 7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount.
The SUB-2000™ is a semi-automatic rifle chambered for the 9mm Luger or the .40 cal. S&W cartridge. Different versions of the SUB-2000™ rifle will accept most double column handgun magazines, e.g. S&W, Glock or Beretta. By rotating the barrel upwards and back, the SUB-2000™ rifle can instantly be reduced to a size of 16.25 x 7 inches for ease of storage.
The SUB-2000 is appropriately classified as a "sub-rifle" because of its small size, light weight, and the use of a pistol cartridge. The SUB-2000™ rifle is intended as a compliment to the handgun with which it would have full interchangeability in ammunition and magazines.
The barrel has a spring loaded collar to ensure an accurate lock to the grip, a polymer forend and a fully adjustable front sight.
- Operating System: Blowback
- Caliber: 9mm Luger or .40 cal. S&W
- Capacity: Varies by magazine and caliber
- Barrel Length (Standard / Export): 16.25" (412.5 mm) / 18.52" (470.5 mm)
- Barrel Twist Rate (9mm / .40 cal): 1:10 / 1:16
- Barrel Threads (9mm / .40 cal): 1/2"-28 or 9/16"-24
- Trigger Pull: 9 - 10 lbs (~ 4 kg)
- Accessory Mount (Top / Bottom): Picatinny Rail (Forend / Stock)
- Accessory Mount (Sides): M-LOK™ (Forend)
Dimensions and Weight
- Length (Extended / Stock Collapsed): 30.5" (775 mm) / 29.25" (743 mm)
- Folded length (Storage Mode): 16.25" (412.5 mm) by 7" (178 mm)
- Length of Pull (Stock to Trigger): 14.5" (368 mm) / 13.25" (337 mm)
- Max Width (at Grip): 1.25" (32 mm)
- Max Height: 7" (178 mm)
- Weight (Unloaded, No Magazine): 4.25 lbs (1.9kg)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)