IWI Tavor X95 5.56mm Carbines
- IWI Israel Weapon Industries
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers.
Eligible First Responders:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
The Tavor X95 represents the next generation, state-of-the-art CQB Bullpup design in a civilian legal 5.56 NATO or 9mm centerfire carbine.
Drawing on over 20 years’ experience with the TAVOR platform, the X95 was developed by IWI in Israel with the close cooperation of elite units of the IDF. Further refining the bullpup design, the IDF wanted a more compact, more familiar, more modular and more modern design that would allow for more efficient use of Picatinny rail accessories. The resulting platform incorporates a tri-rail forearm covered by three removable vented rail covers. The Tavor style trigger guard is modular in the X95 and can be easily converted to a more traditional trigger guard with pistol grip. The charging handle has been relocated closer to the shooter’s center mass, and perhaps the most significant departure from the Tavor, the ambidextrous magazine release has been relocated to a more traditional AR-15/M16 location.
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation.
- 5.56 NATO detachable/interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel (CHF) chrome lined barrel , 1:7 twist CrMoV Steel.
- 100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation with optional left hand bolt for 5.56 NATO. No additional parts required to convert 9mm Luger Parabellum to LH configuration.
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button ball bearing swivels included.
- Backup sights integral in the long top Picatinny rail. Tritium insert in front sight post.
- Simple field stripping for easy maintenance.
- Uses standard AR-15/M16/STANAG magazines.
- Caliber : 5.56 NATO
- Action : Semi-auto
- Operating System : Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type : Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity : 30 rounds
- Barrel Material : Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length : 16"
- Overall Length : 26 ⅛"
- Rifling : Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color : Black
- Stock Type : Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights : Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Great rifle at a great price with service to match!!
The Botach folks were very pleasant to deal with. I would purchase from them again.
Very, very nice.
Found a really great Law Enforcement deal. Could have shipped faster, but the price made up for it.
Much better than I expected, great buy, well worth the money
Thanks for honoring those who risked and are still risking their lives everyday to keep people safe. Remember when you are running from a terrible situation these brave men and women are running towards it. Be blessed and be safe. It is a great weapon for a great price
Excellent firearm. Easy purchase.