Holosun HS510C Reflex Sight
The Holosun HS510C Multiple Reticle Red Dot Sight has a streamlined housing design with an open frame for a wide sight picture and minimized obstruction of vision. These Red Dot Sights by Holosun have an incredible battery life of up to 5 years, with advanced LED technology. They are powered by Advanced Super Solar Technology with battery backup. Equipped with a protective titanium alloy hood, the Holosun HS510C Circle Dot Scope with 3 Reticle Options is waterproof down to 1m and durable enough for even the heaviest calibers. When every shot counts, boost your accuracy and acquire targets swiftly with the Holosun HS510C Parallax Free Red Dot/Circle Sight.
|Reticle:||2 MOA dot 65 MOA Circle|
|Attachment/ Mount Type:||Co witness mount included|
|Reticle Type:||Switchable circle and red dot reticles.|
- Multiple Reticle System featuring 3 reticles.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- Always on unless manually turned off.
- Internal battery tray design.
- 32mmÃ24mm open len.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Quick release mount.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax
In a competitive market, you must stay competitive. Already known as a low price leader we are trying to do more by offering free shipping & no sales tax to give all our customers as an added value.
FREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
We will contact you if your order does not qualify for free shipping and advise you of your options.
As a Nevada-based company, we are only required to collect sales tax for orders shipped within the state. NOTAX Coupon applies to retail-priced products only, the offer does not include firearms, ammunition, and products on sale.
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
For those wanting to use PayPal on restricted items, you can purchase Botach Bucks using PayPal first, then complete your order using Botach Bucks. Click here to buy Botach BucksPlease note: If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.
I have an EOTECH 552 and an Holosun HS510C, I prefer the Holosun. Don't like the pixelated reticle on the Eotech. The cost of the Holosun vs the Eotech and the features make it a bargain. Has NV capable built in without extra cost, solar cell, wake upon movement, it's awesome.
HS510c is a great sight period! I absolutely love this thing. I'm a retired military combat grunt so no stranger to red dots and have used/own my fair share. Clarity and quality is top notch. I own HS510c and HS503c. Holosun and Vortex are my go to brands to get quality without breaking the bank. Can't beat Vortex lifetime warranty but Holosun has 5 year and I think clearer glass. Both great quality so not worried about breaking. Holosun has circle dot reticle (like Eotech) which I greatly prefer, Vortex is dot only. For the "haters" that will complain about being made in China, so is Vortex, Primary Arms, and many sights or parts to more expensive brands; get over it, this is the world in which we live. Of course you could always go spend twice as much and think your buying American. BTW Holosun is a US company America is getting it's cut. Guess who makes Sig Sauer and Primary Arms red dots also, umm Holosun. Here are some facts, many important and not in description or pictures:
- 510c is absolute cowitness out of the box! Believe it's the only Holosun that is as others (my 503c included) are all 1/3 cowitness unless you buy a new mount.
- It comes with QD mount (provides the absolute cowitness), yes it is removeable so could replace with another mount. Not sure why you would want to, it a good and solid locking QD that you can adjust for tightness. Yes locking QD latch, which is very important on any QD to prevent accidental release and movement. Holds zero perfectly! I've had no issues at all. Includes taking sight on and off multiple times, zero still dead on.
- The reticle does in fact easily change to all 3; circle dot, dot only, circle only. Changing does not affect zero at all.
- The elevation and windage adjustment screws do in fact have white painted directional arrows. Picture doesn't show them but they are there. No guessing or reading manual needed to know which way to turn to move strike of round!
- Definitely heavier than my 503c, but if 503c had QD mount wouldn't be that different. Lighter than most full size reflex sights. I would actually say it's one of the lightest full size reflex with QD mount I've seen. Were talking ounces here so if 3-5 ounces is that important to you then go with 503c or 515c.
- 510c is a full size reflex. Not going to work on pistols, not meant to, but could if have full size high caliber pistol. This is a rifle red dot. So why buy full size reflex style vice tube style (like 503c)? Size of the glass of course, so don't obstruct field of view like tube sights and much easier to pick up the dot with both eyes open. Competition shooters use this style for a reason. 510c is what I'm using for competitions. Plus I think they look better on AR rifles, my personal choice. Performance is really why I have it, love 510c over any of my tube red dots. A little wider but sits lower for lower center of gravity and doesn't feel as top heavy as my tube sights. Reflex style will take a little more rail space length; one more horizontal opening so not that crazy. Have a flat top AR (Ruger MPR) with continuous free float rail so have plenty of space, but even mounted with my Magpul LR Pro BUIS and Burris 3x magnifier, the 510c is still over the ejection port. Burris 3x with Burris FTS QD mount and Magpul LR Pro work great with 510c for all to absolute cowitness.
- Wider than 503C, of course it is. Full size reflex style will always be wider than tube style, but man that big glass screen is nice for huge field of view. Thin frame hood all the way around so nowhere near as obtrusive or obstructive view as tube style.
- Hood is in fact Titanium! At this price point that's awesome. Big difference in durability between titanium and aluminum hoods. There a good 510c torture test on YouTube to see for yourself.
- Solar powered so battery will last. No extra battery but does come with an extra batt tray. Tray has a seal to keep waterproof so nice to have spare. Any seal may wear out years down the road.
- Sight comes mounted to the locking QD, but as stated does have the standard four screws to remove mount. In the box: Sight/mount, 2 batt trays, 1 battery, star Allen wrench (to adjust QD or remove mount), cool shaped wrench with large regular slot on one end small on other end (to adjust wind/elevation), lens cleaning cloth, and user manual.
- Botach price matched other online site after verifying price, then shipped to me free! Was in my hands in 4 total business days from date ordererd, NV to VA. Called Botach for price match and ordered over phone. Quick and easy, thanks Botach I will be back!
I rarely write reviews. No I'm not paid nor did I get anything free to write a review. Just an honest guy who will give credit where it's due and comment when I feel so strong about a product to help others; awesome good and terribly bad are the only reviews I do. 510c is obviously awesome good. Buy it you won't be disappointed!