HK VP9-B Push Button 9mm Pistol w/ Two 15rd mags 81000261
- Heckler & Koch
Feel great, shoot great.
Introducing the newest option on the most ergonomic striker fired handgun available. The new push-button style mag release option from HK means the VP doesn’t just fit your hand, it fits your shooting style as well.
In any firearm, especially a handgun, the many “touchpoints”between the shooter and the firearm are critical to consistent, repeatable, performance. Now, no matter how you are built or how you shoot, the VP series just fits.
- Depending on your shooting style, you can choose between a European-style ambidextrous paddle mag release or the new US-style reversible button.
- The most ergonomic, adaptable grip frame available allows you to interchange both backstraps and grip panels in 27 unique configurations to fit your hand.
- The VP trigger is a real upgrade over the industry standard of many years. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, clean break; followed by a short, positive reset.
The VP9 from Heckler & Koch is the 9mm version of the acclaimed VP pistol line. The VP9 breaks new ground with its new integration of the unique striker firing system with an enhanced HK light pull trigger. The result is a trigger quality unsurpassed by any production striker fired handgun. Using HK's ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three interchangeable backstraps, the VP9 fits all hand sizes. Police and security agencies will enjoy the ease-of-use they will find with the VP9.
Heckler & Koch is trusted by Law Enforcement and Military Forces all across the globe. A leading designer in small arms and light weapons, Heckler & Koch strives to the be world's premier small arms system company. While Heckler & Koch pistols come with many features,
Heckler & Koch VP9 Features:
- Patented HK charging supports make pulling the VP slide rearward effortless
- Enlarged, heavy-duty extractor for reliability also functions as a loaded chamber indicator
- Low profile right side slide release lever
- Extended Picatinny rail rated to handle lights, lasers, aimers, and other accessory loads up to 5.6 ounces with no impact on performance
- Trigger safety latch
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)