Derived from the HK UMP submachine gun, the USC is a civilian utility carbine that uses the classic hard-hitting .45 ACP cartridge. Matched with a simple and ultra-reliable blowback operating system, the HK USC is a radical departure from traditional firearms designs.
Extensive use of the same durable reinforced polymers found on HK‘s line of military and police arms ensures lightweight and durability. And the highest grade of weapons steel is used where it matters —in the cold hammer forged target barrel and the solidly constructed bolt mechanism.
User ergonomics are not sacrificed. The skeletonized buttstock is capped with a comfortable rubber cheek rest and recoil pad. The web of the pistol grip is open for a comfortable handhold for a wide range of shooting applications. Hard points located on the top and sides of the receiver and handguard make attachment of optional Picatinny rails easy —allowing almost any kind of accessory to be mounted.
HK USC are covered by HK‘s lifetime warranty.
USC CARBINE FEATURES
- Tough, lightweight, corrosion proof polymer construction
- Molded-in hard points for mounting accessories
- Optional accessory Picatinny rails available for easy mounting of
- optical sights, lights, and aiming devices
- Rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation
- Ambidextrous safety/selector lever
- Oversized trigger guard for easy operation while wearing gloves
- Sixteen inch cold-hammer forged target barrel
- Polymer 10 round magazine
- Lifetime warranty
|Rifle Overall Length:||35.43"|
|Safety:||Ambidextrous safety/selector levers|
|Rifle Barrel Length:||16"|
|Rifle Stock:||Reinforced carbon-fiber polymer|
|Scope Mount:||Picatinny rail|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
The USP is what I expected, came with 2 mags shipping was quick to my FFL here in Jersey.