HCMags HC3R .22LR 45rd Magazines
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and pay only $19.95 each|
The HC3R™ Ruger® 10/22® magazine:
- Assembled with stainless fasteners.
- High impact formulated composite resin body not glued plastic.
- Stainless steel feeding lips. Reliable single stack magazine.
- Thumb assist, for ease of manual reloading.
- Ammo pocket to hold an additional 20 rounds on board.
- Removable Stripper Clip that allows those 20 rounds to be loaded in seconds.
This magazine is capable of holding 45 rounds. The most effective way to use this magazine is to have 20 rounds in the magazine and 20 rounds in the ammo pocket.
Proper Ammo-Stacking Procedure for Magazine:
- Load 20 rounds into the stripper clip
- Insert loaded stripper clip into the magazine
- Holding the magazine with your left hand, pull down on the thumb assist slightly with your left thumb so the rounds are loose in the magazine
- This is the important part:
- Make sure that the rim of the round stays toward the spine of the magazine like you are cradling the magazine
- Then tip the magazine, letting the rounds slide forward
- When they have reached the feeding lips and stopped, release the follower
- Then check the stack by pushing on the nose of the round to make sure there is no air in the stack
- If you push down on the round and the round stays flat, then repeat the procedure
- If it springs back up then you're ready to fire!
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Ordered two mags to replace some unreliable Butler Creek specimens. Fired 200 rounds Federal plated bulk ammunition through them with no issues. You do need to follow the instructions and I recommend going to the manufacturer's website and watching their brief video demonstrating how to use the mags. For the price with free shipping I highly recommend them.
PROS: Easy loading, unique design-caries 45 rrds. You can load this mag as quickly as you can others with a mag loader. Appears well constructed.
CONS: A little difficult to lock into mag slot but no biggie.
This magazine is difficult to load for me. I found bullets jamming during the loading process and falling out of the Rib Clip and extra holding channel when I didn't hold it properly.
For me, it is more hassle than it's worth.
Fast delivery and product works flawlessly.
Well constructed of quality material. Unique loading of extra 20 round clip takes a little practice to become proficient but I highly recommend it. Works as well as Ruger's BX 25 mag. A lot of value for the money.
By far, these are the best magazines for the 10/22, hands down! Each mag holds 45 rounds, quick to load, quick to deploy. Made of resin not plastic, steel feed lips mean they are virtually indestructible. They can be completely disassembled so you always have clean mags. Rather than stuffing rounds in other mags, the thumb assist to load these mags make them easier and faster to load and may take some folks a bit to adjust to this better system Go to their website and order the 100 round storage/ loader and rubber clips for the side stripper clips. These mags are all I buy for the 10/22.
very good magazines.. glad I bought them !
Great Mags!! I like them better than any other options I've tried.. check this review for 'easy' use instructions.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z431UT7_-YU