Hazard 4 Patrol Pack Thermo Cap Daypack
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 4.00 LBS
A well sized day-backpack w/ thermoformed back panel, the Patrol™ suits anyone needing to transport their gear and includes a unique thermoformed cap to protect sunglasses and a large organizer pocket for pens, lights, knives, etc. The removable MOLLE-compatible belt can be worn alone as a surface for mounting smaller bags/pouches.
- a well sized day-backpack w/ thermoformed back panel.
- padded back-carrier pocket fits most 15" laptops.
- padded back-pocket also fits hydration bladders up to 100 oz./3 L.
- trap-door for hydration-hose w/o sharp velcro edges .
- includes a unique thermoformed cap to protect optics, etc.
- multiple modular/MOLLE/velcro expansion options externally (less MOLLE on Grayman version)
- large organizer pocket for pens, lights, knives, etc. (in outermost
- unique harness system & removable MOLLE-compatible belt.
- belt is ~61.8” max length x 4.5” W x 0.6” D (157 x 11.5 x 1.5 cm).
- use the belt alone as a surface for mounting bags/pouches; actual MOLLE belt portion is ~33.1" L (84 cm)
- 1x Sternum strap
- 1x Removable waist belt
- External Size Overall: ~20.9" L x 12.6" W x 10" D (53 x 32 x 25.4 cm)
- internal Size
- Main Compartment ~17.7" L x 12.6" W x 8.7" D (45 x 32 x 22 cm)
- Hardshell: ~8.3" L x 4.3" W x 1.2" D (21 x 11 x 3 cm)
- Front Pocket: ~10.6" L x 8.9" W x 1" D (27 x 22.5 x 2.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment ~17.4" L x 10.5" W x 0.8" D (44 x 27 x 2 cm)
- Total Gear Capacity ~31.8 L (1,940.3 cubic inches)
- Product Weight ~4 lbs.
- Care Instructions hand wash only; For Stains: spot clean w/ water, no solvent.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura® (Polyester Scorpion & Grayman models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)