Hazard 4 Evac Rocket Urban Sling Pack
- Hazard 4
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 3.00 LBS
Being jammed in confined spaces for hours is an unfortunate part of the business for many professionals we serve. Whether it’s a military unit in an a.p.c., a pilot in a cockpit, drivers in a HumVee, or a journalist in the back of a goat truck, they all have to bring their gear. And they all may need to ‘relocate’ in a hurry. This is the environment for which our Evac™line of sling packs has been geared. They are slim shaped to be easily manoeuvred in crowds, or stored in vehicles/lockers, and are quick to take on or off. They are also ambidextrous, and unlike others in this class, are actually comfortable on the shoulder.
The bottom strap clips from either the right or left lower corner and the padded section realigns itself ergonomically in the correct body-hugging direction. The bag can be rotated to the chest for on-the-go access, and all pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side. One-strap-carry also makes shouldering a long-gun comfortable - unlike a backpack.
- relatively large volume will hold bulkier items with ease
- thermo-moulded back panel w/ logo & air-circulation array
- full hydration bladder compatible (up to 67 oz./2 L)
- can fit 3 L hydration bladder up to 2.5 L capacity
- one large pocket for access while on chest w/ organizer
- one smaller stuff-pocket for gloves etc. w/ patch area
- large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to chest/back
- trap-door pass for hydration hose w/ large bite-valve cover
- internal mesh zip/elastic pockets for organizing items
- top-open panel zipper can be accessed while on chest
- wind-flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- padded shoulder strap with 3-D airmesh for comfort
- large, locking side-push buckle is easily indexed on chest
- stabilizer-strap links to either side and keeps bag from sliding
- top/bottom compression-straps, also secure tubular items
- hydration-pocket velcro panel for optional holster
- MOLLE all-around for attaching holsters/mag pouches
- large external pockets fit multiple rifle magazines
- side flat-pockets for paddle holsters/ rifle magazines
- up to H&K G36C or MP5 (w/ collapsing stocks)
- most full-size auto-pistols
- (1) 1” Stabilizer strap
- (1) Padded divider
- External Size ~19.75" L x 13" W x 7.5" D (50 x 33 x 19 cm)
- Internal Sizes
- Main Compartment ~19.75" L x 7.8" W x 6.1" D (50 x 20 x 15.5 cm)
- Side Pockets: ~9.25" L x 5.1" W x 3" D (23.5 x 13 x 7.5 cm)
- Top Front Pocket: ~5.3" L x 5.3" W x 1.8" D (13.5 x 13.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Top Bottom Pocket: ~10.3" L x 5.3" W x 1.8" D (26.2 x 13.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment No
- Total Gear Capacity ~20 L (1,222.8 cubic inches) - including side compartments; ~15.4 L (939.7 cubic inches) - main compartment only
- Product Weight ~2.4 lbs.
- Main Material Invista® 1000D Cordura®; PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Design Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)