Harris S25 12" To 25" Rotating Bipods
- Harris Engineering
- 1.00 LBS
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and manufactured with quality heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Series S Bipods rotate to either side for instant leveling on uneven ground. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor.
Harris S-25C Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13-1/2" to 27"
- Aluminum Alloy and steel
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
- 3 Piece legs
- Anodized Black
- 19 ounces
Method of Attachment:
- Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Rotates to either side for leveling on uneven ground
- Most suitable for shooting from the sitting position or kneeling (at full extension)
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method:
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
The usual great quality of a Harris bipod. The versatility of 12" - 25" legs enables shooting from the sitting position. Great bipod, very satisfied.