- Battle Steel Gun-Jaw
- Benro Aero 7 Travel Tripod
The Benro Aero 7 Travel Tripod, is designed to support camera rigs weighing up to 15 pounds. Featuring reverse-folding legs, the tripod can be conveniently collapsed into a compact bundle for easy travelling. The center column features a built-in leveling base, enabling you to quickly level the head without adjusting the tripod legs. The center column can be used at full height or shortened for low-to-the-ground shots. One of the Aero 7's legs can be unthreaded and attached to the center column to create a fully functional monopod.
The Aero 7 comes with a 65mm flat base for attaching directly to tripods, monopods, sliders, and other camera support equipment with a 3/8"-16 threaded stud. and an included carrying case enables you to carry the legs and head together for transport and storage.
- Load Capacity: 15.43 lb / 7 kg
- Minimum Height: 13.39" / 34 cm
- Maximum Height:
- Center Column Extended: 72.4" / 183.9 cm
- Center Column Retracted: 58.9" / 149.6 cm
- Converted to Monopod: 65.75" / 167 cm
- Leveling Adjustment: ±15°
- Closed Length: 32.87" / 83.5 cm
- Reverse Folded Length: 18.9" / 48 cm
- Base Mount Thread Size: 3/8"-16
- Weight: 8.58 lb / 3.89 kg
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)