G Outdoors Handgunner Range Backpack
- G Outdoors
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 1.00 LBS
This “free standing” backpack allows for hands free transportation to and from the range. Our new “Handgunner Backpack” was designed to allow the avid Handgun shooter a way to transport his Handguns, 12 Extra Magazines, Ammo, Shooting Glasses, Ear Protection, Targets, Stapler, Tape, Binos, Shooting mats, Cleaning Supplies all in a compact Backpack. By utilizing our Visual ID Storage System we have designed separate pockets that store your most frequently used items for added protection and easy retrieval. The most unique feature is the inside Storage Cradle that slides in and out of the lower compartment. This foam cradle was designed to hold 4 medium to small size handguns in a VERTICAL format. This Vertical format allows for ease of use at the range and added protection from 360 degrees. This Cradle is made of high density foam and is cut with a CNC machine to cradle each pistol by its trigger guard. Just slide out the cradle at the range and keep all 4 pistols organized. After shooting, remove the cradle with the handguns inside for cleaning and then for storage in your gun safe. No need to open and close pistol cases or rugs each time you intend to use. The “Handgunner” backpack also features a waterproof pull out cover to help keep the contents dry in case of a sudden downpour.
- Hands free transportation to and from the range
- The foam cradle is designed to fully protect and hold 4 handguns and can be
- slid out with the handguns for cleaning or storage in your gun safe
- Visual I.D. storage system to identify and organize your gear
- Twin side pockets store 6 extra magazines each
- Pull-out rain cover protects gear in case of a sudden downpour
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers provide added security
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)