Binoculars with image-stabilization for vibration-free viewing from boats, automobiles and other places subject to vibrations.
The TECHNO-STABI Series offers a high-powered model (14X magnification) that is stabilized, offering unique performance when used from moving vehicles or vessels at sea. These image stabilizing binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at high magnification. The TECHNO-STABI employs FUJINON’S unique EBC coating, allowing exceptional light transmission. With high stabilization freedom, you are sure to get a solid image of virtually anything that flies, floats, or rocks and rolls!
- FUJINON’S unique EBC coating allows a great deal of light to pass through the binocular. Great for low light performance.
- ±5° of vertical stabilization allows you to use it on land, sea, or air.
- Designed with water and fog proof seals (Nitrogen Purged). O ring sealed.
- Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip.
- Comes with a flotation strap for use on or around the water.
- Phase-coated prisms give a sharp, high contrast image.
- Automatic shut-off feature to help extend battery life.
- Comes with a mil spec hard case for secure storage when not in use.
- TECHNO-STABI binoculars feature FUJIFILM’s 1 Year Limited Warranty. (Warranty does not cover accessories, battery case and rubber)
- Magnification 14x
- Objective Lens 40mm
- Eye Relief 13mm
- FOV @1000 yds 263'
- Exit Pupil 2.9mm
- Weight 2.71 lbs
- Coating Phase & FMC
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)