FN Ballista 338 Lapua Modular Bolt-Action Tactical Rifle
- 20.00 LBS
The Ballista represents the next generation of fully modular, multi-caliber bolt-action rifles designed to bring surgically precise fire at extended ranges. At the heart of the multi-caliber Ballista (.338 Lapua Mag.) is a high-strength, vibration-isolated aluminum alloy receiver with a top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail plus multiple rail segments for slings, bipod, lasers, lights and other accessories. The Ballista s trigger system is full adjustable for single-stage or two-stage release between 2 and 5 pounds. The 26 fluted barrel may be changed in less than two minutes and each barrel remains true to the receiver s centerline. The Ballista s ambidextrous folding stock is fully adjustable for length-of-pull, buttplate height, comb height, and cast-on and cast-off. The detachable box magazine is fitted with caliber-specific interior assemblies to ensure reliable feeding under all conditions.
- High-strength aluminum alloy with top mounted MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Vibratioin-isolated from the aluminum and polymer stock via elastomeric cushions
- Accepts magazine for multiple calibers without further modification
- Hammer-forged precision stainless steel
- Changeable in less than two minutes
- Headspace is preset within the barrel extension
- Retains centerline alignment with receiver
- Retains zero with same caliber
- .338 Lapua Mag., .300 Win. Mag., and .308 Win. barrels utilize right hand, polygonal, constant twist rate
- Accessory conversion kits available in: .300 Win. Mag. and .308 Win.
- Ambidextrous, folding and fully adjustable for length of pull, buttplate height, cheekpiece height, and cast-on/cast-off
- Adjustable for: length-of-pull, buttplate height, comb height, cast-on and cast-off
- Single lever side folding stock to minimize overall length
- Ambidextrous magazine release forward of trigger guard
- Trigger system is fully adjustable for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Multiple safety systems include manual thumb safety, grip safety and drop safety system
- Advanced polymer construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Designed to protect projectile during recoil
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)