The FN 509® Tactical, an extension of the FN 509 family, is based on FN’s submission pistol that the U.S. Army tested for its Modular Handgun Trials, but includes the significant improvements to the design that were implemented in the FN 509. The pistol features the company’s patent-pending Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ that enables the platform to accept more than ten commercially-available miniature red dot (MRD) optics that co-witness with the suppressor-height night sights and remain adaptable to future optics releases with no requirement of direct milling of the slide. The slide cap, for use when not shooting with an optic, has raised sight wings that protect iron sight alignment if the pistol is dropped or jostled, and provides a textured ramp for racking the slide against a belt loop, pant pocket or boot. An FN-signature 4.5-inch, cold hammer-forged, stainless-steel barrel with target crown, ½” x 28 threads that accept the bulk of 9mm suppressors available and thread cap with integrated O-ring to prevent loosening during use complete the top end. Lastly, the 24-round magazines, nearly identical in length to the pistol’s slide, maximize ammunition capacity without impacting carry convenience.
OPTIC NOT INCLUDED
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 17/24 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 27.9 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.5"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.9"
- TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH
- HEIGHT: 5.75"
- WIDTH: 1.35"
- TRIGGER PULL: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.79"
- Striker-fired autoloader
- 5.5 to 7.5 lbs. Trigger pull
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System™
- Threaded Barrel
- Suppressor Height Night Sights
- FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System
- Sight Protecting Slide Cap
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- 1/2” x 28 threaded Barrel
- O-Ring retention thread cap
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever
- and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower;
- polymer base with black finish
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- One 17-round and two 24-round magazines or Three 10-round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- FN logo soft pistol case
RFQ’s, Quantity Discounts & International Sales
Follow these steps:
- Add all products & quantities you are interested in purchasing to your cart.
- Go to the CHECKOUT PAGE.
- On the bottom of the checkout page click the REQUEST QUOTE BUTTON.
- Fill-out the form & click the SUBMIT BUTTON.
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax - Nevada Residents We Pay Your Tax, Use Coupon Code: NOTAXFREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
For those wanting to use PayPal on restricted items, you can purchase Botach Bucks using PayPal first, then complete your order using Botach Bucks. Click here to buy Botach BucksPlease note: If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.