- Night Vision & Thermal Imaging
- Flir ThermoSight Pro PTS233 1.5-6x19 Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight
Flir ThermoSight Pro PTS233 1.5-6x19 Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax Outside Nevada.
NV Residents We Pay Your Tax*, Use Coupon: NoTax
The FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series sets a new standard in thermal image quality. With multiple features packed into a compact housing, the ThermoSight Pro Series delivers brilliant, clean thermal imagery in low contrast daylight scenes, as well as in total darkness. Equipped with shot activated video recording and FLIR’s patent pending High Visibility Technology (HVT) reticle, the FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series is the perfect addition to any hunting or security weapon platform. It is powered by the new FLIR Boson core, featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch sensor, industry leading on-chip video processing. The uncompressed video signal is paired with a high definition display for better detection and classification in the field.
Advanced image processing eliminates the guesswork
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
Perfect balance of size and performance
- Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust aircraft-aluminum alloy body
- Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Outstanding thermal image quality in total darkness or through smoke, haze, fog, rain
Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
- On-board video recording, image capture and storage. Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- Shot activated video recording feature automatically captures before/after shot video
- FLIR’s patent pending HVT reticle technology provides clear reticle visibility against even the most difficult to discern backgrounds
- Multiple color palettes, reticle types and reticle colors
- Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation
- Reliable quick-release Picatinny rail
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
- Objective Lens Type: Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Boson
- Pixel Array Format: 320 x 256
- Pixel Size: 12 µm
- Display Type: Quad-VGA FLCOS
- Pixel Display Format: 1280 x 960
- Turn-on Time, max: <1.5 sec
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x and 4x
- Image Palettes: Urban Alert, Outdoor Alert, Artic, Sepia, Ironbow HC, Rainbow, Black Hot, White Hot
- Reticle Type: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color: Black, White, Red, Cyan, and High Visibility
- Objective Focal Length: 19 mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1
- Field of View (ang.): 12° x 9.5°
- Eye Relief: 45 mm
- Focus Method: Manual
- Focusing Range: 10 m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment: Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5 diopter
- Battery: Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)
- Battery Life at 20°C (68 °F): Up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Overall Dimensions: 220 × 68 × 84 mm (8.7 × 2.7 × 3.3 in)
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 0.65 kg (1.44 lbs)
- Weapon Mount Type: Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail: 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty on FLIR Detector: 10 Years
* All data subject to change without notice.
FLIR goes the extra mile with generous eye relief, swappable batteries, built-in compass and much more. Learn more at http://flir.com/TSPro
FLIR ThermoSig...FLIR goes the extra mile with generous eye relief, swappable b...
FLIR ThermoSig...Choose from multiple thermal color palettes and reticles to ma...
Introducing th...Superior FLIR thermal imagery gives you a new tactical advanta...
FLIR ThermoSig...Take thermal stills and use recoil-activated video to record t...