Flir Breach PTQ136 320x256 60Hz Multifunctional Thermal Imaging Monocular
- This product is subject to availability, it may take 5 to 6 weeks for shipping. We will contact you with a shipped date. Your CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED until product ships.
Built for the rigors of law enforcement, the FLIR Breach PTQ136 spots the heat of suspects and objects in total darkness. Featuring the new FLIR Boson core and a compact design, the FLIR Breach offers unmatched tactical awareness. Weighing only 7.4 ounces (210 grams), the FLIR Breach can be concealed in a pocket or mounted to a helmet with its mini-rail feature, while adding minimal weight to officers’ heavy gear. Additional features include onboard recording and seven palettes for fast detection of suspects or evidence, day or night.
- Multiple thermal image palettes create a fully customizable viewing experience
- Great situational awareness with integrated object orientation
- Internal storage of up 2.5 hours of recording or up to 1,000 pictures
- Made in the USA
- Detector Type: 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Start Up: < 1.5 seconds
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Lens system: 9.1 mm; F/1.04
- Optical magnification: 1×
- Field of View (H x V): 24° × 19°
- Digital e-Zoom: 1× - 4× continuous
- Diopter Adjustment Range: e -5 to +5 dpt
- Focusing Range: 0.25 m to infinity
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Display: Quad-VGA (1280 x 960) FLCOS
- Video Output: Digital Video
- Internal memory:Up to 1,000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- Temperature Imaging Modes (Image Palettes): White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow HC, Ironbow, Sepia, Artic, Outdoor Alert
- Control Panel Buttons: Unit On/ Off; Display Brightness Control; Image Palette Control; Digital Zoom Control; On-Screen Menu Navigation; NUC
- Diopter Adjustment Ring: Adjusts the Eyepiece Diopter
- USB-C Connector: Power In; Video out; Video and image files transfer
- Battery Type: One CR123A 3V Lithium battery
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 90 minutes at 20°C
- USB Power: 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Weight: 210 g (0.46 lbs)
- Size: 139 × 70 × 49 mm (5.5 × 2.7 × 1.9 in)
Night Vision & Thermal Imaging
FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax
In a competitive market, you must stay competitive. Already known as a low price leader we are trying to do more by offering free shipping & no sales tax to give all our customers as an added value.
FREE Shipping anywhere in the Continental US. As we continue to build our free shipping policy, at this current time we are excluding the following from free shipping:
- Hazardous products
- US Military APO, AE, AA, and FPO addresses
- Puerto Rico
We will contact you if your order does not qualify for free shipping and advise you of your options.
As a Nevada-based company, we are only required to collect sales tax for orders shipped within the state. NOTAX Coupon applies to retail-priced products only, the offer does not include firearms, ammunition, and products on sale.
PayPal checkout is disabled for products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
For those wanting to use PayPal on restricted items, you can purchase Botach Bucks using PayPal first, then complete your order using Botach Bucks. Click here to buy Botach BucksPlease note: If you order restricted products with PayPal, your order will be cancelled immediately and your payment refunded.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.Click here to read PayPal's restrictions on firearms, firearm parts & ammunition.