FAB Defense GL-MAG M4 Survival Buttstock w/Built-in Mag Carrier
- FAB Defense
- IN STOCK - Same Day Shipping
The GL-MAG incorporates an inconspicuous/sleek M4 Magazine Carrier. Whether it’s your accuracy or numerous target engagements, you can depend on your last ten chances with FAB’S Survival Buttstock w/Built-in Mag Carrier.
Fits Perfectly on Both Mil-Spec & Commercial Tubes
- Fits All standard 5.56x45 M16/M4/AR15 magazines
- Sleek design with no protruding parts, will not get caught on gear or webbing
- Keeps all of the characteristics of the M4 buttstock, while incorporating a State of the Art magazine carrier
- Positioned close by for convenient mag change , providing you with the edge you need
- Incorporates a quick release button for swift clip change
- Does not interfere or change ’ buttstock to shoulder’ positioning
- Integrated ambidextrous quick detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Fits perfectly on both Mil-Spec and commercial tubes
- Made from mil-spec reinforced polymer composite
Note: Magazine is not included
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Gun Stocks & Accessories
Fit and function outstanding. Will accept 2, 40 round mags coupled without a hitch. Adjusts easily, no complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended for those wanting maximum rounds onboard
awesome butt-stock, great price, great functionality, well built,fast shipping. I am very happy with it.
I picked up 2 from Botach, one Black and one FDE they look pretty good, these were ones that did not come with the 10rd mags
Fits all the different types of ar15 mags I've put into it (Magpul gen2 & gen3 Pmags, Troy Battlemags, couple of metal GIs, & it really hard to seat a fully loaded 30rd ASC 7.62.x39 mag but it fits (since it's a polymer mag catch I wouldn't recommend stressing it by carrying a fully loaded 30 or more rnd mag, but any loaded 10 or 20 should do for a back up as it's intended)
-some leftover casting flash on the side holes (doesn't get in the way or interfere with anything and is easy enough to remove with an small knife)
-rattles a lot on a mil-spec buffer tube, much less on a commercial (but still some rattle and wobble) kind of expected for a stock designed to fit both types
Didn't come with a 10 round clip as pictured but still an awesome buttstock!
Great stock and fit!
Didn't come with the 10-round magazine or any manufacturer's packaging. Lots of free handling marks but otherwise, good item for great price :)
Good quality - just what I was looking for. Good price and shipped quickly. Very satisfied. You guys are on my go-to list for parts now. Thank you!
Fantastic. Can't wait to finish my "modular" build for it.