ETS Translucent MP5 Magazines
- Elite Tactical System
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 6 - 6||and get 5% off|
|Buy 7 or above||and get 7% off|
ETS products are reliable and affordable with a lifetime warranty. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. So whether you’re a police officer, shooting enthusiast, or protecting your family, you can rely on ETS to deliver durable, top-quality, American-made products built to withstand the rigors of combat and heavy-duty use.
- Optimized to run hollow points
- The same reliability you’ve come to expect from H&K® magazines
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Extreme impact resistance—won’t crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time, even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won’t spread when being stored long term, even when fully loaded
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
These are nice, and cheap compared to HK mags at $70+. If you are shooting a variant, or let’s say a New Frontier Armory C5 AR9 that uses MP5 mags, you will need to shave some material off the back. There are two bulges not present on metal MP5 mags that must be removed. Dremmel works best. Other than needing to mod it, great mag.
These MP5 mags from ETS are great. Depending on the receiver you may have to shave a bit off here and there with a dremmel, but then they fit perfectly and the clear mags let you know exactly how many rounds and what type you have loaded (FMJ, HP, etc). Great value at $30. Using them in a New Frontier Armory C5 receiver, one of the few AR 15 platforms that accept MP5 mags. Love it!