ETS magazines are made from advanced polymers that provide extreme impact resistance so they won't crack or break when dropped. With superior tempature tolerances our magazines won't become brittle over time, even when exposed to harsh environments, chemicals, or extreme cold. Its durable construction eliminates creep so the feed lips and body won't spread when being stored long term, even when fully loaded.
- Extreme Impact Resistance—won't crack or break when dropped
- Very resistant to harsh chemicals
- Superior heat, cold and UV resistance—won’t become brittle over time even when exposed to harsh environments or extreme cold
- Translucent body—allowing you to see your ammo count and type
- Creep resistant—the feed lips and body won't spread when being stored long term even when fully loaded
- Compatible with Glock and aftermarket floorplates
- Easy disassembly with our specially designed baseplate
- Ergonomically designed floorplate makes it easy to grab from mag pouches
- 100% MADE IN USA
I received the magazines from Botach very quickly after my order. These are solid magazines, well made, no apparent issues, locks into my Glock 19 with no problem. I like the ability to see the ammo in the magazine. I would purchase again.
Mail was good today.
Some new ETS/clear mags for my Glock 43 /9count came & all I can say is WOW.
Solid construction & love the clear.
Fast service & easy ordering.
The ETS Glock Magazine is a great magazine, price is low but the quality is great, I will order few mores.
I’ve ran this in odd weather during competitions. No issue. Says Glock springs but they do load easier for some reason. I have never ran them through a hard tactical course though. Be it storms and mud or a 90 degree day and a thousand rounds. So 4 stars for now.
Loaded them up and took them to the range, they all worked flawlessly.
Took the risk of getting 2 of these due to affordability. Tried them, loaded and released the mags with no issues.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)