ETS AR15/M4 Translucent Magazines
- Elite Tactical System
- IN STOCK, Same day Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 5||and get 10% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 15% off|
This standard capacity magazine for the AR15 rifle is constructed from a tough advanced translucent polymer. It has a reliable no-tilt follower and a design that allows it to be quickly disassembled without tools for cleaning or maintenance. Clip on dust covers keep dirt and debris out during storage.
The body of the magazine is molded with ridges that allow for a very positive grip should you be required to strip the magazine from your rifle in adverse conditions. Inside you will find an anti-tilt polymer follower and a 416 stainless steel spring. The polymer floor plate is easily removed by pressing in on the 5.56mm shaped gray button and sliding the plate off.
Features And Benefits:
- For .223/5.56mm OR .300BLK (7.62x35mm)
- Standard 30rd Round Capacity
- Advanced Translucent Polymer
- Available With An Integrated Coupler Or In A Non-Coupled Model
- No Tilt Follower With Reliable Bolt Open On Last Round
- Clip On Dust Cover To Keep Dirt And Debris Out During Storage
- Fast And Easy Disassembly For Maintenance Without Tools Via Our Specially Designed Floor Plate
- Floor Plate Provides Excellent Grip When Pulling Mag From A Pouch
- Superior Grip With Our Specially Designed Grip Ribs
Advanced Polymer Offers The Following Benefits:
- Extreme Impact Resistance
- Resistance To Harsh Chemicals
- Superior Heat & Uv Resistance
- Does Not Become Brittle In Extreme Cold
- Translucent Allowing You To See Your Rounds
- Ultra Low Creep So The Feed Lips Will Not Splay Over Time, Even When Stored Loaded
Coupling System Offers The Following Features:
- Completely Integrated Coupling System, No External Pieces
- Allows User To Couple Two Or More Mags Together
- Mags Can Be Coupled / Uncoupled In Seconds With No Tools
- Slim Design, Less Than 1/8" Wider Than The Non-Coupled Model
The Benefits of the Material we use in our ETS Mags
Far Superior Impact Resistance:
- All other polymer mags we tested failed (cracked/broke) from a 6ft drop onto concrete fully loaded.
- Our mag survived several 6ft drops, so we tried a 20ft drop … no damage!
- Quickly determine your round count and type of ammo from any angle, even in low light situations.
Extremely Creep Resistant:
- Feed lips WILL NOT creep or spread from long term storage fully loaded.
- Melting point is over 700deg F (Even when stored in the hottest environments our mags will not become soft and deform)
- Does not become brittle at -60deg F (ETS mags will still survive a 6ft drop on concrete fully loaded on the feedlips at -60 F)
- Heat cycling will not affect properties. Tested 10,000 cycles up to 300deg F
- The makeup of our material will not break down after being exposed to direct sunlight. (Tested at high UV levels for 100,000 hours)
Incredibly High Chemical Resistance:
Submerged in the following fluids for over 1 week with NO damage or adverse effects
- Transportational fluids (gas, jet fuel, oils)
- Gun cleaning fluids
- Power steering fluid
- Transmission fluid
- Hydrochloric/sulfuric acid
- And several more
- They will not absorb or react with water. This means the ETS mags will not swell in humid environments.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ETS Mag Instructional Video
http://www.etsgroup.us This is the instructional video for the...
AR-15 Magazine Torture Test with Elite Tactical Systems & IraqVeteran8888: Big 3 East
Elite Tactical System (ETS) magazines are pretty rugged to sur...
ETS AR-15 Mags - Drop Test Comparison
http://www.etsgroup.us This video shows a drop test comparison...
AR15 30 Round Magazine With Built In Coupler By Elite Tactical Systems
This is a video of the new 30 round AR mag with built in coupl...
ETS Mag Dropped From Approximately 20 Feet Onto Concrete
Since we couldn't get our mag to break with a 6 foot drop we d...
Excellent product. Fast shipping.
These things are great. The fact they couple together for super fast reloads is a major selling factor, as well as the translucent polymer that lets you see how many rounds you have left. And, they are pretty much bombproof, no matter how many times they get dropped.
not impressed with these 2 of 4 bought had defects one a bad mold on the plastic body the follower would hang up and not slide free and the other was sent with no follower or base plate. Poor QC it seems.
Very fast delivery. Magazines are great quality.
Great product at a great price
Great price for these mags. Received in very timely manner, nothing but positive results in dealing with Botach. Will continue to do business with them as they are very professional.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)