Part of Edge Tactical’s Legends Series, the Guardian sunglasses are designed to commemorate the bravery of the U.S.’s law enforcement heroes.
Made of a flexible, durable TR90/nylon compound material, the Guardian’s matte black frame features straight, thin temples, which which rest comfortably on the head, don’t pinch, eliminate pressure points, and improve comfort and functionality when worn with a helmet or ear protection. The thermoplastic rubber (TPR) in the temple tips and nose pads increases its grip when you perspire, thus preventing the glasses from slipping.
Designed to filter out 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays, the Guardian’s scratch- and fog-resistant G-15 lenses provide excellent contrast and image definition while maintaining a neutral, true-to-life perspective. These lenses function well in a variety of bright light conditions from sunny and partly cloudy days to adventures in the desert or on the water. ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12 compliant, Edge Tactical’s The Guardian is a durable, comfortable pair of sunglasses that provides excellent visual clarity in diverse bright light conditions.
- Matte black frame is made of a flexible, durable TR90/nylon compound material
- Straight temples rest comfortably on the head and don’t pinch
- Thin temples eliminate pressure points and improve comfort and functionality when worn with a helmet or ear protection
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) in the temple tips and nose pads increases its grip when you perspire, thus preventing the glasses from slipping
- Scratch-resistant, green-tinted G-15 lenses:
- Transmit 15% of visible light
- Filter out 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Provide excellent contrast and image definition
- Maintain a neutral, true-to-life perspective
- Function well in a variety of bright light conditions
- Fog-Resistant - Military-grade Vapor Shield coating makes the lenses completely
- Independently tested by Colts™ Laboratories for compliance with ANSI Z87.1 + 2010 and Military Ballistic MCEPS GL-PD 10-12
Spectacle frames and lenses must be capable of resisting impact from a 6.35mm (.25 in) diameter steel ball traveling at a velocity of 45.72 m/s (150 ft/s).
ANSI Z87.1 + 2010: 45.72 m/s, 164 kph (150 ft/s, 102 mph) MCEPS GL-PD 10-12: 201.16 m/s, 724 kph (660 ft/s, 450 mph)*
*The Military MCEPS Test simulates a shotgun blast from 33 feet.
these are the best sunglasses I have bought and I have bought a few different kinds they are crystal clear
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)