Dickies LP704 Tactical Relaxed Fit Stretch Ripstop Cargo Pants
- 2.00 LBS
- Sits slightly below waist, extra room in seat and thigh, straight leg
- Ripstop, 43% Elasterell-P w/ Sorona/34% Cotton/23% Poly
- Expandable comfort waist with triple gripper waistband
- Covert handcuff pocket at center waist
- L-shaped front pocket to clip your knife
- Roomy cargo pockets with built in mag pouch
- Cell phone pocket; Inset back pockets
- DuPont Teflon® finish repels water and stains
When seconds count and movement matters, law enforcement relies on Dickies Tactical. For more than 90 years, Dickies has delivered exceptional quality at unrivaled value and we're continuing the legacy with field-tested, purpose-built tactical wear — designed to win when the stakes are high. 6.5 oz. Ripstop fabric, 43% Elasterell-P with Sorona/34% Cotton/23% Polyester.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
I've always liked Dickies & when I found they had Tactical Pants here for $25, my waiting was over to buy a pair. First off, buying was easy and even with free shipping the came in less than 2 weeks. Second, size was true to size. I ordered 1 size larger and because the front belt loops are close together I almost can't tighten my belt enough to make up for it. Inseam is also right on. Third they don't look tactical but definitely are. My wife says they look very sharp almost "dressy". I plan to keep them that way by having them starched regularly like I did with my BDUs when I was in the USAF.