Danner's lightest and most flexible tactical boot, the Melee features a unique outsole design. Our unique Melee outsole is constructed with a 360? pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a rugged outer lug pattern with molded siping that disperses water and provides maximum surface contact and Danners patent pending VIA technology which provides a V-4 abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Water-resistant exterior protective coating
- Durable 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- EVA midsole for shock absorption with an ESS external coating for abrasion resistance
- Patent pending Danner® VIA technology featuring a Vibram® V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound in the medial side arch for fast roping control
- Danner® Melee outsole featuring a 360° pentagonal low lug pattern for grip in all directions with a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- 6" height
- 32 oz
Better and more comfortable than I thought. I could use a deeper tread for work but that's not what they were designed for. I have a difficult time finding a size 14 that doesn't hurt my foot and have been limited to 3 makers but now I can add danner to my list, I bought a second pair.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)