The Breaching Sledge brings together the best of both worlds: the strike face of a sledge hammer with the prying wedge of a Hallagan tool, all in one revolutionary compact and lightweight tool. Utilizing the most advanced metallurgical technologies on the market, the head of the Breaching Sledge is composed of Micro-Metals that allow metal-on-metal use with reduced spalling. The Breaching Sledge also features a Sure-Grip handle system that is electrically non-conductive and reduces the possibility of the tool slipping out of the operators hands in extreme breaching operations.
- Head Weight: 10lbs.
- Total Weight: 12lbs.
- Length: 34"
- Sledge hammer end has a machined striking face (to help avoid glancing blows).
- Mattock / cutting blade is tapered for ease of use.
- Tool is balanced , making it easy to swing.
- stands on its head, so it's easy to grab and doesn't require bending over to pick it up.
- Durable fiberglass-clad handle features a polypropylene cover injection-molded around a fiberglass pultrusion.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)