The TLR-1 HL provides an 800 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 800 lumens; 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39” (8.61 cm); 4.18 oz (118.6 grams)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Long Gun Kit available (#69262). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, “safe off” door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two 3V CR123A lithium batteries.
- Available in black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Botach was fast in shipping and spot on price wise.
This light is great compared to other more costly brands and has a higher lumen output too.
This is clearly the best light I have on any of my guns. Durable, bright, and it looks pretty nice as well. I had a custom G19 IWB Holster made for this light, and it does not leave my side.
Awesome light, great price. The light will be a great addition to my Glock or AR. Shipping was fast and order process was easy. Thanks Botach!
Nice light. Works well on my Glock 19
Seems OK. A little concerned when I discovered the pin for the battery door was way out of place/not centered. I hope this wasn't a return that was resold.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)