Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible handguards and forends, M-LOK aluminum rail sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc. Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum, M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer handguards and forends is included. 7 Slots, max overall length of 3.3 in.
- Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible handguards and forends
- Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum for durability and lightweight
- Beveled edges reduce snagging
- Weight: 0.0 oz.
- 5 Slots
- Length, Max: 2.5 in.
- Width, Max: 0.8 in.
- Height, from surface of handguard: 0.4 in.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Mounting hardware included
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)