CELOX™ is a new granular hemostatic agent that controls life-threatening bleeding fast. It's safe for both the victim and the caregiver, simple to use - no training required - and can be used for bleeding injuries in extreme low temperatures and will even clot Heparinized blood. Best of all, CELOX can be used as an immediate response for all bleeding - even high pressure, high volume bleeding from major arteries - which saves time, eliminates decision-making and reduces blood loss. HOW IT WORKS CELOX is a granular hemostat powder intended for emergency use as an external temporary traumatic wound treatment. Pouring CELOX into the wound prevents blood loss and achieves hemolysis by coagulation. It reduces blood loss dramatically and significantly increases survivability of catastrophic bleeding wounds. It forms a gel-like mass over the clot that protects the wound and is easy to clean out. WHAT IT IS CELOX is a proprietary blend of materials that contains Chitosan. It is both safe for the caregiver and the victim. It can control the most severe arterial bleeding, even when applied within moments of the onset of high pressure, high volume bleeds. CELOX works in hypothermic conditions, and will work when Heparin is added to prevent the risk of a stroke. EVERY REASON TO CHOOSE CELOX CELOX is lightweight, small, and fits into a pocket. It is intelligently packaged to be safely opened with one hand and easily applied. CELOX is affordably priced and available in two small, lightweight package sizes - 15g or 35g with a shelf life of 2 years.
- For all bleeding emergencies
- No training needed, easy to open
- Can rapidly add granules to wound
- Safe for chest, head and neck wounds
- Controls severe arterial bleeding
- No heat from exothermic reactions
- Use in all temperatures
- Forms gel-like mass over the clot
- Clots Heparinized blood
- Lightweight, pocket-sized, economical
- Count on it as an immediate first response. Safe and reliable.
- Self-applied and one handed use possible.
- No careful measuring or application needed
- No hazard from inhalation or ingestion
- Minimizes blood loss, tissue damage, risk of shock
- Won't cause burns to victim or caregiver
- Works even in hypothermic conditions
- Protects the wound yet is easy to clean out
- Works on patients taking an anticoagulant such as Heparin
- Available in 15g or 35g sizes, affordably priced
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)